Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Product review: OxiClean White Revive Stain Remover


I purchased this powder a year ago, in March 2016. If I were to write this review right away it would have been more positive, Turns out this powder absorbs moisture from the air in the basement and becomes a rock. Now every time I have to use it I have to chip powder away from the rock sitting in the container. The basement does not smell musty and we do not have moisture problems.

I have used other white revive products and decided to try OxiClean based on stellar reviews. I think OxiClean works reasonably well, but I did not notice a big difference compared to other product (Dropps, for example). OxiClean comes in a big plastic tub with a scoop, Drops comes in small pacs. I have to say that I prefer pacs to scooping the powder.

Here are the reasons reasons:
(1) powder absorbs moisture and becomes a solid block I need to break up when I need to us it
(2) When the powder is in pacs I don't have to smell the bleach. OxiClean, especially since I have to break up a solid block, gives off a lot smell
(3) Pacs give me the same amount every time. Scooping is inconsistent even when it is in powder form, more inconsistent when I need to break off what I want to use

Given that I don't see the difference in result for the type of dirt I wash the pacs offer a more convenient packaging and once this tub is over I am going back to Dropps pacs.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment