Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Product review: Tach-It 36" x 175 Lb Tensile Strength Natural Colored Cable Tie

I have been using these cable ties for two winters to secure an electric cord to the railing of the deck.  They work very well.  They stay strong and tight all winter longer.


These cable ties are LARGE! I was looking for something I can use to rig up an electric cord to our deck through the winter and stumbled upon these huge cable ties and they are perfect! They work just like their small cousins but easily go over very thick wood railings. They are strong and easy to work with and will be much easier to deal with in the winter than the nylon cords I was going to use before I found these ties.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment