Friday, May 12, 2017

Product review: Bissell 1984 AirRam Cordless Vacuum



I purchased Bissell AirRam 6 months ago.  It has powerful suction (on par with my corded vacuums),  lightweight, and flexible handle that allows me to easily vacuum under the beds and coaches.  However, this weekend the clips holding the handle broke off.  I had to tape it together with tape. 

To clean it the plastic canister pops out and you can empty it without getting the dust all over the place.  The filter comes out of the back end, the filter is made out of foam rubber which I can wash. The filter takes a few days to dry so you need to plan ahead. Not sure how to replace the foam filter, when I search for a replacement filter on Amazon I could not find it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment