Saturday, May 20, 2017

Product review: YouDuo 4 in 1 Wireless RF Item locator Key Finder



Why is it that when I misplaced my keys I am always in hurry and least effort a delay? Well, this is not a problem anymore. This key finder works very well saving me time and frustration.  The beep is reasonably loud, I can hear it if the keys are in my jacket pocket, for example.

The package includes four color coded receivers and a transmitter with buttons.  The package comes with CT2032 for the receivers, you need to provide two AAA batteries for the transmitter.
All buttons sound fairly similar. I show how they sound in my video.

What could be better? I would nice of the receivers were even smaller.  I show them in my video on 1/2" grid for size reference. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment