Saturday, May 6, 2017

Product review: Matcha Green Tea Facial Mud Mask with Headband



This is rich and smooth facial mask. It has a strong but pleasant floral scent. It is green in color.  The product is made in China. The ingredients are not listed in either the Amazon description or on the bottle, but they are listed on the box.

INGREDIENTS: Deicnized water, volcanic mineral slurries, Iglycerol chitosan glycolate, magnesium palmitoyl glutamate, Jdlcohol dimyristyl phosphate, PPG-10 cetyl ether Phosphate system,     acrylic     copolymer,     triethanolamine,     within DMDMhydantoin / iodopropynyl butlcarbamate acetate / methyl-isothiazolin -ketone, green tea extract, fragrance.

Before I apply the mask I put a hot towel on my face for a few minutes, then spread the mask with my fingers. I usually leave on for about 10-15 minutes. I remove it with a hot paper towel.  I have a pretty sensitive skin but had I had no bad reaction to the mud the next day - no break outs or redness.

My skin looks better because when I remove the mud it clears the pores. All the marketing terminology about "anti-aging" and "rejuvenation" is marketing gobbledygook, but I thought the mask cleaned well and smelled good. From using this mask a few times, I estimate that one tub will last at least 20.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment