Thursday, June 30, 2016

Product review: AIBI Black Dial Ultra-thin Waterproof Mens Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Dat


This is a classy looking watch with a black face. Its design is very simple just the time and the date.

I measured the size of face and thickness with my digital caliper: The face is 1 7/64" inches wide, and 9/64" inches thick. In attached video you see it on my husband's hand and on 1/2" grid for size reference.

The watch has Japanese quartz movement. The band is made out real leather. It will fit wrists from 6.25" to 8.25" (measured from the buckle to the first and last hole). If needed extra holes can be made gaining another 1/4" if needed.

Because it shows only time and date the controls are simple: when the knob is all the way out you can adjust time, half way out you can adjust the date.

I received this watch for evaluation and review. If this makes you skeptical about what I say, please examine my history. You will see that getting a free product does not effect what I say, I leave critical reviews when the products deserve it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment