Thursday, June 2, 2016

Product review: RIALTO Permanent Coffee Filter - Stainless Steel Pour Over Coffee Dripper


I really like pour over coffee makers. I switched to using them both at home and at work. This stainless steel filter has a very fine mesh, it works fine without a filter - no coffee grounds escape and get into the cup. However I prefer to use them with a paper filter because it is easier to clean - I just remove the paper filter and then rinse the stainless steel filter.

The large opening under the dripper lets me see how full the cup is. One problem I had with my old drip filter is that it totally covered the cup and I could not tell if I pouring in too much water and about to cause a spill. I have to admit to making a bit of a mess a couple of times over the years. It is not going to happen with this filter because I can see the coffee in the cup.

In attached video you see me using it two ways with and without a paper filter.

I received this coffee filter for testing and evaluation. I love both the flavor of pour over coffee and the design of this filter. It fits all my cups and mugs.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment