Saturday, June 18, 2016

Product review: Food Storage Containers BPA Free Airtight - Keep Food Fresh and Safe - Leakproof Microwavable Plastic Set of 8 - Elacra


Elactra container storage is a set of 8 containers. Often when I get a set of containers there are some throw away sizes that I never use. This is not the case here, all containers are the sizes that I use all the time.

2 large containers: 5 cups (41oz)
2 medium containers: 3 1/3 cups (27oz) (my favorite for taking lunch to work)
4 small containers: 2 1/2 cups (20oz)

These contains are made of non BPA plastic, they are stiffer than Glad containers. The covers have gaskets and they lock very tightly. In fact so tightly that they are sometimes hard to open and I use a grippy pad to make it easier to open.

All containers are air tight. I always do a water test on any container I get to know how I can use and if I can carry liquids without worrying about a spill. And as you see in the video all containers passed with flying colors - no spills in the shake test.

When closing the container listen for the link. The large container has two locks on the long side, otherwise there is just one lock on each side.

These container are provided by Elacra for testing and review as part of the new product introduction. I hope my water test helps set your expectations.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment