Sunday, June 26, 2016

Product review: Janico Inc Mop Bucket Side Press Wringer Combo



This is a large bucket with a removable manual wringer. The wringer just slides on top of the bucket, it is easy to remove to empty the bucket or to use the bucket by itself. The bucket has 3" wheels that rolls smoothly and easily. The bucket is thick and heavy, it feels well built.

The wringer is a side press which gets a lot of the water out of the mop, but I am not able to exert enough pressure on the handle to get it really dry. I tested that I can hand squeeze more water by twisting after the wringer did its job. I did not know what to expect from it, so I wanted to share my experience.

The bucket holds 35 quarts (quarts are marked on the inside of the bucket).
It is 18.5" long, 14.5" wide and 12" high (not counting 3" wheels).

I use it to speed up cleaning - floors, cars, any place I need a lot of water the wheels make it easy to get it there.

I received this bucket for evaluation and review.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment