Friday, June 10, 2016

Product review: Hamer Women's Multi-color Alloy Statement Choker Necklace and Earrings Sets Jewelry for Women






This necklace/earrings set comes in two colors and select the multi-color version of it. The design is really funky and asymmetric. It looks very bold and unique. I got a couple of complimentary comments when I wore it. The beads are nicely done and remind of ocean glass.

The necklace has a chain extender which allows me to control exactly how it fits relative to the neckline. The chain with the extender is 21". The chain itself is the least attractive part of the necklace but it does not stand out so it does not draw a lot of attention. The necklace weighs 1.8 oz. The earrings are 5/8" wide and 1 1/8" long. Two earrings together weigh 0.2 oz.

This necklace was provided to me by Hamer Jewelry as part of a new product introduction with a request for evaluation and review. The necklace is well made and the stock photos match what I received well in all respects. I am adding a few extra photos of my own including the ones that I hope will be useful for size reference.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment