Saturday, April 16, 2016

Product review: Type C Car Charger by Segawoot Direct


This is my second car charger with a type-C port. The first one was a disappointment - it did not do rapid charging with my Nexus 6p. This car charger does!

Nexus 6p is capable of rapid charging when the battery is low. The best charging rate using a type-c wall charger I have seen in the 2600-2700 mA range (with the wall charger that came in the package with the phone), This charger gets me a similar rate when I use it in the car.

I ran a large number of tests with the phone at different charge levels and the screen shots from some of the tests are included in the video are 2610 mAh, 2470 mAh, 2320 mAh, and 2370 mAh.

What could make it even better? I wish it had three ports - one for the phone which does navigation, one for the dash cam, and one to charge the passenger's phone. This car charger has two ports - the type C port and the type A USB port. The built-in C-type connector is on 38.5" cord.

I received this car charger for evaluation and review. Getting a free product to review does not effect what I say. My review and opinions are purely based on the testing and my experience with many different chargers and cables. Great to have a car charger that works well as the wall charger I got from Google.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment