Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Product review: Rhea Flats Lightweight Suede Slip-Resistant Premium Cushion Shoes Slip-on Loafer


I normally wear size 7.5, I ordered 7.5 size shoes and they were a perfect match in width and length. These shoes are very comfortable to wear, I have been wearing them all day long. The soles of the shoes are very textured, they provide excellent traction (but do not leave black marks on my wood floor). These shoes have some arch support but it is not a lot.

I selected the blue color and it a very pretty navy color. I like the color of the shoes, but the stock photo shows them brighter than they in most photos. They are dark navy color, not the electric blue that is shown in some stock images.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment