Sunday, April 24, 2016

Product review: P&G Market 22x44x5 Sunbrella Outdoor High Back Chair Channeled Cushion


This is a thick cushion (5" loft) so it is very comfortable. It is quite large 22" wide and 44" long. The width is a little wider than my deck chairs but I was able to push it in. The benefit of such tight fit is that this cushion is not flying off even in high wind. It also has tie downs to secure it to the chair at the top and in the middle.

To test it for water resistance I pour some water on it as you see in the video. The water beads off and runs off. The surface dried pretty quickly, with the slowest are being in the crease between the back and the seat.

I received this cushion for testing and review. It is comfortable and I like the cheerful colors. I will post an update in the fall to update on how the colors held up in the sun.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment