Friday, April 22, 2016

Product review: Megatainer SafeTouch Nitrile Exam Disposable Gloves, Non Latex, Powder-Free


This is a comparison review of size Small and size Medium Nitrile gloves from Megatainer. I normally wear small size gloves, however in the past I purchased Dynarex SafeTouch Nitrile gloves and they run small, based on reviews that indicate this I purchased Medium size gloves they are a tight fit (the way I would have expected size small to fit my hand).

This is not the case with these gloves. Megatainer gloves are sized true to size. The Small size gloves fit well and give me skin tight fit. In attached photos the Small size gloves are pink. The length of the fingers and well as the palm match the size of hand. The medium size are slightly large on me: (1) there is a little bit of extra material at the finger tips and (2) the glove on my palm has no folds, but is not skin tight. The Medium size glove in the video is white.

Here are the measurements:
-- Pink (small) unstrech palm width just above the thumb is 3 3/8"
-- White (medium) unstrech palm width just above the thumb is 3 5/8"
-- Pink (small) from the top of the middle finger to the glove edge 9.5"
-- White (medium) from the top of the middle finger to the glove edge 9.5"

The glove does not have any powder inside. They have no smell. When I remove them from my gloves my hands do not smell bad. The material of the glove is pretty thin and I can feel things well with the gloves on.

Overall, I am pleased with the gloves and I hope my review will help you select the right size.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment