Thursday, May 17, 2012

Product review: simplehuman Slim Sink Caddy, Stainless Steel

It has been over a year since the purchase. I am still very pleased with it. Though this entire year I had to re-stick it only once. The suction cups hold really well. 



This sink caddy is very well designed. It is roomy (I am attaching a photo showing that it holds 4 of my cleaning "instruments" - two pads and two brushes) yet slim enough not to be in the way. It has holes in the bottom of the caddy so the cleaning pads drain into sink. The hanging mechanism is very good. The hanger rests on the lip of the sink, and the suction caps on the back get stuck to the side of the sink. The instruction say that the hanger is adjustable and can be squeezed to change its height, but I did not have to do it (it was perfect with height it arrived). The caddy is made out of rust-proof material, but of course, I have not had a chance to verify that since I only had it for a few weeks.

Dimensions:
6.5" width x 2" depth x 3.25" height
The caddy extends away from the side of the sink depth+suction cups, which is 2.5 inches.
The lip of the hanger is 2". The height of the hanger is adjustable, set to 2" on arrival.

The caddy is convenient, my kitchen sink is more organized, and it has not been in my way once. I placed it at the far right corner (I am right-handed) as shown on the attached photo. This is a nice little gadget and I recommend it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment