Friday, May 18, 2012

Product review: Organize It All Metro Towel Rack Bathroom

This a simple modern looking towel rack which is sized 11.6" depth x 24.4" width x 29.5" height.

I am attaching several photos showing an empty rack as well as a rack with a bath towel. The stock photo has a small towel which might make it appear larger than it is. I am also attaching a photo of a unpackaged box, as the box surprised me by its small size. The box shows the weight of the box and that the product was made in Taiwan.


The rack is chrome colored, some parts of it are plastic (like end caps) silver in color. The rack is very light, lighter than other chrome items I have in my bathroom. The parts do make metal noise when they clank so it is not all plastic, but rather very thin tubing of chrome. Never the less when it was put together it felt reasonably sturdy. I could make it flex if I pushed on one corner, but it did not warble in regular use.

The rack went together amazingly easy. I needed no tools. I just twisted all the parts together as shown on instructions and everything fit easily and perfectly. It took me less than 10 minutes. I am attaching a photo of instruction page as it gives a good idea of what is involved.


I liked

1) I liked the style
2) I liked the depth and the fact that the bars are even (I can use it as a "shelve" when I need a flat surface in the bathroom)
3) I was very impressed with how easy it was put to together and how well everything fit together

I did not like

1) Nothing really, other than I cannot speak to longevity of materials as I only had it for a few days.

Overall, good looking towel rack that makes my bathroom look better than the old one. I recommend it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment