Sunday, May 27, 2012

Product review: Capacitive Stylus/styli for touch screen Samsung Galaxy 7.7 Tablet

When I purchased these pens my expectations were rather low, but at the low price I figured I would give them a try. But these pens surprised me. They really increased my precision on the keyboard and speedup data entry.


I have a Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tablet (see my review of the tablet). I am fairy new to capacitive touchscreen and it requires some getting used to. I am getting better at moving things and getting the right rhythm for data entry (short pauses between each keystroke). With this pen I am need to pause less and I am more precise especially to pointing to icons in the corners of the screen and inserting letters in a specific spots to correct typos.

Photos for size reference:
(1) One of the pens on the digital scale, it weights 0.4 oz
(2) Photo next to 7.7 tablet

These pens are shorter than a regular writing pen. The top of the pen contains a small hole, so you wanted you could put it on a chain around your neck. The colors are pretty, my favorite is the metallic blue you see in my photos.

I am planning to do a lot of typing on it during upcoming trip and I was a bit worried that it will take a lot of time. However, with this pen this task is going to be much easier. I thought my main use of these pens will be in the winter when I need to wear gloves, but I find myself using the pen much more frequently.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment