Saturday, May 19, 2012

Product review: Mobility aid Long Reach Comfort Wipe

After a serious back surgery twisting became practically impossible.  Luckily there are various tools that aid personal hygiene for people who have this mobility limitation. When I was in rehabilitation facility they recommended Self-Wipe Bathroom Toilet Aid which I purchased.
That tool worked but it was not ideal.  Then I decided to get a second aid so I would have one in each bathroom and purchased this product.


Long Reach Comfort Wipe works much better! It grips the paper better the other one, the rubbery head (rather than smooth plastic) gives you a better wipe, it uses less toilet paper, you never get your hands dirty because of how the ejection button works.

This is a simpler, cheaper option, that is engineered better!

Almost a year later this tool still works well. I even take it with me when I travel.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment