Monday, May 21, 2012

Product review: GLOVES NITRILE P/F

I purchased these gloves on Amazon.com. I am very grateful to other reviewers for indicating that these gloves run small. I want to confirm this recommendation.

I have small hands and normally always wear small gloves. However this time I ordered medium and I was glad I did. I am attaching several photos to show how the glove fits my hand.

The glove is tight in the palm area (you can see the photo shows it stretched and taught). When I make a fist I feel resistance. The finger tips of this medium size glove are bit too long, the second picture shows me holding my hand in the glove against the box so you can see the extra material folding over at the tips. This is not too bad, and will not interfere with the kind of work I plan to use them for.


The glove material is thicker than the gloves I used before, which is good. I did not detect strong ordor either on the gloves or on my hands after I removed them. I was able to put the gloves on and off a few times for the photo, they became a little harder to put on with each use (less slippery). Even though these gloves are powder free there was something on the inside of the glove that made it easier to put on the first time.

Overall, I am pleased with the gloves and so glad there were reviews that helped me pick the right size!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment