Monday, May 24, 2021

Product review: Vitruvi Move Cordless Diffuser, Ultrasonic Essential Oil Wireless Diffuser for Aromatherapy

 


This cordless diffuser has a good idea of operating cordlessly, but it is not reliable. It worked well for one day (meaning had a reasonable amount of mist that I could see with my eyes), but on day two, after a full recharge, I could no longer see any mist; I could only feel it a little bit if I put my hand against the opening.  On the first day, it operated for 4 hours (I turned off the light effects not to waste the battery on light). On the second day, it worked only for 1 hour without any visible mist.

The cordless diffuser is a good idea because you can put it anywhere without wires getting in the way.  Wireless charging for a diffuser is not a good idea because cordless charging is slower.  I would much rather have a cord that plugs directly into the diffuser and have the diffuser charge faster. I would also like to have a bigger, more reliable battery. If I can't see the mist, it is not generating enough moisture to humidify the air. This design might be sexy, but it is not practical.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link. 

 

 Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment