Friday, May 28, 2021

Product review: Gazeled Clip On Fan, 10000mAh Battery


 


This fan is almost 8" across, and it can move 360 degrees in two directions, so I can aim it at any angle I want. It has a large clip that can serve as a stand, the clip opens up to 2" wide, and holds well. I can mount it in many places; I like clipping it to a shelf, so it blows at me while working at my desk.  

The fan has three speeds: low, medium, and high. The fan is very quiet on the low setting, and the noise gets a little louder with increased airflow. It is surprisingly powerful on the high setting. I have several clip fans, and by comparison, it blows stronger than any of them.

This fan has a built-in battery and can charge with either mini USB or Type C USB cords. It can run plugged or on a battery.

The fan is made out of heavy-duty plastic (the fan cage and the stand). The fan is steady on its base and makes no clanking noises.  This fan is a terrific clip fan for anywhere in the house, but I think it is too big for a stroller.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment