Thursday, May 20, 2021

Product review: Serene Drops - Individually Packaged Hand Sanitizer, Travel Size, Disinfectant Spray

 


This listing contains one spray. I imagined that the travel size spray would be smaller.  It is 5/8" thick and 4"H x 2.25"W. It is a bit too thick to put into a pocket.

The spray works by pressing the button at the top.  The button is not protected in any way, and it gets accidentally pressed in my purse by the wallet and other things. So it does not work well for carrying in my purse.

I found that keeping in my car's cup holder is the best way to keep it safe while it is not in use.

The spray system works well; however, I wish it was unscented.  Alcohol scent evaporates quickly, the perfume smell of the spray lingers on my hands for a long time.  It is disappointing that the unscented option is not available.  Most people I know prefer unscented disinfectants.  I think it would be a popular option if it were available.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment