Saturday, May 22, 2021

Product review: Modvel Deluxe Shiatsu Heating Pillow Kneading Massager


 


 The massager works by rotating the four malls inside of the pillow with an optional heat setting.  The heat is pretty low level; it is too low to make any difference.  

This massager fits the back of my office chair. It comes with an adjustable belt and an extension belt, so it should fit just about any office chair.  When I am not using it, I turn it around so it hangs in the back of the chair.

The massage action is pretty good; you can control how hard the massage is by how much you press against the balls.  The position of the balls is pretty limited, but it does hit one problem area for my painful shoulder well.  If you press the balls to the wrong area, it can be quite painful because the balls are plastic and very hard, no give at all.  The bottom line is that this massager is pretty good, but I find the rubber LaCrosse ball pressed against a wall more effective because I can change where the pressure is in a much more flexible fashion.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment