Sunday, May 2, 2021

Product review: Micron Face Mask Made in Canada Level 3


 

Micron masks are three-ply masks with a nose clip. They fit comfortably over my face, do not pull on ears too much, and breathing in them is very easy.

I test each mask with a water test.  I fill the mask with water, hold the water in the mask for about a minute, and test for leaks.  This mask did not leak, so it means it can protect me from spittle-carrying COVID droplets.

I took the mask on and off several times while testing it, and the loops stayed attached and did not snap off.  The only negative is that the mask has an Ozone or similar scent to them,  I am glad they were disinfected, but I hope the scent will go away as I air out the masks.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆
 

No comments:

Post a Comment