Monday, May 10, 2021

Product review: Little Giant Ladders, Jumbo Step, 3-Step, 2 Foot, Step Stool, Aluminum, Type 1AA, 375 lbs Weight Rating, (11903)

 


The Little Giant step stool replaced a step stool without a handlebar.  I can't believe the difference; I feel so secure on top of it! 

The listing description did not have all the measurements I wanted to know in advance:

* Each step is 8.5" D x 13.5" W*
* Floor to first step = 9"
* Floor to second step = 18"
* Floor to third step = 27"
* From the third step to handlebar top = 27"
* Front legs extend 10" forward
* Feet 2" x 3"
* Weight 16 pounds

Some other notes:

* One of the things I use the step stool for is to change batteries in my Arlo video camera, hung outside under the porch. I stand on the stool that is inside and reach forward.  The front legs of this step stool extend forward 10". This places me too far away from the camera, and I can't reach it leaning forward, which I could do with my old step stool. I managed to do it by placing the step stool sideways and then reaching out to the side rather than forward.

* Carrying the step stool requires me to hold it by a metal edge which really digs into my hand.  I wish there were a silicone pad on the edge of the step so it was easier to carry. I keep a small hand towell near the step stool, so my hand has some soft protection.

Overall, fabulous step stool. I just wish I bought it earlier, it would have saved me from many anxious climbs.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment