Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Product review: Power Pro Foot File by Precision Beauty


 


 I have been using callus removers for several years. This is a decent callus remover but does not have some of the advanced features some callus removers have now, such as rechargeable batteries with a digital readout showing battery level, or vacuum which sucks up the ground off skin.

On the positive side, it does a good job removing thickened skin or trimming toenails. It removes skin or nails in a very thin layer. Removing skin in a very thin layer is a good thing; it prevents injury to healthy skin.

The package includes:
* The callus remover.
* A small brush to clean the callus remover.
* A spare griding heads (so there is a total of two).

I have a callus on the bottom of my foot. If it gets too thick, it bothers me when I walk, and I used to see a podiatrist so he could grind it down for me. Then I discovered electric callus removers, and they work as well as what my podiatrist does. I use the callus removers dry; they are not painful at all; they remove dry skin in a very thin layer. I worked a few seconds at a time, checking the result not to remove too much skin.  I  have not been back to a podiatrist since I began using electric callus removers a few years ago.

The callus remover runs on two AA batteries.  Batteries are not included. I use rechargeable AA batteries, and they power the callus remover sufficiently to do a good job.  

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment