Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Product review: MOOSOO Handheld Vacuum 12KPa Cordless and Lightweight



12Kpa MOOSOO handheld vacuum exceeded my expectations.  I was replaced Black and Decker PHV 1810 Handheld vac whose battery died after a couple of years of use.  This vacuum is significantly lighter but has more sucking power.  It comes with a narrow and long crevice tool that fits nicely in the grooves of my sliding deck doors, which Black and Decker PHV 1810 could not do because its crevice tool was a little thicker than the grooves.

My deck doors need constant attention because I have a problem with ladybug invasions. MOOSOO handles this problem like a champ.

In addition to the crevice tool, it also has a retractable brush that works quite well in the car dislodge small stones stuck in the car's rug.  The motor has two speeds.

The vac runs on a 2500mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The longest I used the vac on one charge so far has been 20 mins. It takes 5 hrs to recharge the battery. I fully charge it after use and then keep disconnected.

It comes with a HEPA filter with a stainless steel mesh cover that goes over the filter.  It can be washed to minimize the number of new filters I will need.  I found that replacement filters are being sold on Amazon (current price is 10.99 for three filters):

You can find replacement filters for this vac on Amazon by following this link.

Note that the battery is not replaceable.

 
The vacuum is super light. As you see in one of the photos it weighs 1 pound and 1 oz on my digital scale.  Lightweight and strong suction are its best features.


You can find this handheld vac on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment