Sunday, November 10, 2019

Product review: MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 17Kpa


This is my second cordless stick vacuum. I love cordless vacs, they are so much easier to use and let me clean faster without having to move the cord out of the way and unplug and replug as I clean around the house. Cordless works great on the stairs.

My first cordless vac had the motor on the bottom.  Moosoo cordless has the motor and the dust bin at the top.  A big advantage of this design is that the cleaning head is slimmer and I can get under the refrigerator and dishwasher which I could not do with the old vac. The disadvantage of the bin and the motor at the top is the vac is less stable.  For example, I cannot just let it stand on its own, I have to lean it against a wall if I have to leave it.  Not a big deal, but different.  Cleaning the dust bin with this design is a little harder. The manual recommends removing the attachments before emptying the dust bin.  After a few uses, I found a way to do it without removing the brush by putting a small trash bag over the entire dust bin and then working through the bag to open and release the dust.  This is a time-saving trick for me.

The vac has very strong suction, good battery life (I can do the entire house on one charge), and a good number of useful attachments.  For example, I can convert the stick vac to a handheld vac.  I also can attach a hose and use for my vacuum storage bag, as I just switched from winter to summer stuff in the storage bags.

Overall, an excellent vacuum makes my cleaning jobs easier.

You can find replacement filters for this vac on Amazon by following this link.

You can find replacement battery for this vac on Amazon by following this link.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment