Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Product review: ASprink 12mm / 0.47" Label Tape Compatible Brother Label Maker TZe-231



 


ASprink tapes work well in my Brother PT-D210 P-Touch. I like having a combination of colors so I can color code my stuff.  This has pastel purple, blue, and pink along with the white and the clear tape. I have not had any issues with jamming. Note:  The tape had a blue insert that told me to tighten the tape counterclockwise before use.

The adhesive backing has a slit in the middle just like the original Brother label tape, this slit makes removing the adhesive backing very easy, I just need to start from the split.

Bottom line: works well, good choice of colors.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment