Friday, November 22, 2019

Product review: ASprink 7 Day Pill Box Pillbox Cases Organizers


ASprink pill organizer has the best closure mechanism among a fairly large number of pillboxes I have owned.  To open each compartment you need to press a lever that releases the cover.  It opens easily when you press, but does not open when you just shake it or press on the cover.

I was looking for a new pill organizer is because the old one I have been using became too small to hold all the pills I need to take. The size of each compartment is not clearly marked, so I will start with size.

The inside dimensions of each compartment are:
1 3/4" long x 1 38" wide x 13/16" deep


The outside dimensions of the entire pillbox (7 compartments):
8 3/4" long x 2 1/4" wide x 7/8" high


I also measured how many pills of the common size I was able to fit into each compartment.  I decided to use a 600mg Calcium pill as my measure since it is a fairly standard pill that many people take. I can fit thirteen 600mg Calcium pills in one compartment and still be able to close it.  This should give you an idea of how many of your own pills could fit by comparing your pills to the Calcium pills.  See photo for reference of the Calcium pill size if you are not familiar with them.

Summary:

1. The best clothing mechanism I have seen, it holds very well

2. Very roomy

3. Each lid is clearly marked with a day of the week


This has become my favorite ill box because its clothing mechanism is so secure.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment