Sunday, November 24, 2019

Product review: Du Cote du Parc Hand Painted Decorative Garbage bin trash can


I love having unique handmade items around the house. I adapted an attractive hand-painted paper basket to be a practical and attractive bedroom trash bin.  The paper basket has a beautiful design and matches the colors of the silk Persian rug in the bedroom.  It is made by the process called reverse painting on glass (i.e. the small details are painted first, and the background last). I found the video that shows the entire process of creating reverse paintings on YouTube  To my delight these unique creations are sold on Etsy and Amazon.

The paper basket is even more beautiful in person than in the photos.  One small issue I ran into is that the basket does not take a liner to protect its inside.  I was able to resolve this issue by fining the liner that was just the right size to wrap around the top lip of the basket.  This way I don't worry that I am going to stain the pretty trashbin.

This is such a pretty addition to our bedroom.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

You can find it on Etsy by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment