Thursday, November 28, 2019

Prodcut review: Refresh Relieva Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops



I have been using regular Refresh drops for years, they are my life-saver.  When I saw a new version of Refresh drops at local CVS - Relieve - I had to try them.  They are pricey (just under $20 dollar) but CVS 40% coupon made it less painful.

I like the drops themselves, but the packaging is terrible. It is very hard to use. I have to press very hard and wait a long time without blinking my eye so the drop does not fall on my eyelashes.  I am not going to buy them again!

Another annoying thing is that you have to waste several drops to "prime" the package. At the $20 price, I don't want to waste any drops to priming!

Refresh, why?  Why is it so hard to use?  Did you test it?
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment