Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Product review: Bottom Buddy Toilet Tissue Wiping Aid Personal Hygiene Wand


I needed one of these gizmos after back surgery when I could not bend or twist. I have been very pleased to discover the tool of this kind as it solved one of the annoying problems due to the lack of mobility in my back. This design was the first one I tried and since then I have tried several different aids. This particular gadget does not work well in the back because the ball of toilet tissue is too thick to get into the crevices.

I found that another "Bottom Buddy" workes better, it is called Ideaworks Long Reach Comfort Wipe. The main difference is that it is slimmer, and it works just like a hand, without having a big mop at the end of the wand.


Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆



No comments:

Post a Comment