Friday, November 8, 2019

Product review: Endicott Stripe Yarn-Dyed Flannel Duvet Cover from The Company Store










After buying a disappointing low-quality flannel duvet on Amazon, I decided to buy a duvet from The Company Store.  The  Company Store which specializes in high-end bedding.  A few years back I bought a down comforter and two sets of sheets which were excellent. The flannel duvet was exactly what I hoped for: very soft and a very nice design. They frequently run 30% sales and with the discount the prices are quite reasonable.  The specific design you see in the photos is called Endicott Stripe.
.
I got full-size flannel duvet cover for a quilt which 84" by 84".  I was concerned that since the listed size was 84"x90" the flannel might shrink and be too small for the quilt.  I contacted support and they told me that the duvet cover is actually 86" x 92" to allow for shrinkage. I measure it when it arrived and after washing it. The size was exactly as described by the support person. It was 86" wide when unwashed and shrunk to 84" after washing and became the absolutely perfect fit for the quilt.

The duvet is very soft, and the design is pretty. The design/color is the same on both sides of the duvet cover. It makes me feel good every time I get into bed.


You can find sheets, duvets, towels on The Company Store web site. If you use this link to order you will get a $50 off friends and family discount.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment