Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Product review: YUNS Women Genuine Greased Leather Tote Bag Shoulder Bags


This is a review for YUNS Gray leather bag.  The bag is quite large:
* it is 16" across at the top
* it is 11.5" deep from top to bottom
* the long strap is 19" (enough to put across the body)
* the short strap is 11" (enough to sling over the shoulder)
* the width of the bottom is 5"

The purse is made out of PU leather.  I was not sure what "greased" leather mentioned in Amazon description meant and I looked its definition. Greased leather is nu-buck leather to which a greasy waxy finish is applied. This is a scratch-sensitive finish, the leather quickly gets a vintage-patina, which is a desired effect. The patina arises by folding, scratching and stretching. This patina is created relatively quickly by use. When leather has been given a binder-based color layer on top,it takes significantly longer for the first traces of use to become visible.

I really like the organization of this bag. It has three amin compartments, with the middle having a zipper.  This allows me to organized the content of my bag really well. In addition to three main compartments there are 3 pockets on the inside (one zipped).  The bag does not have an outside pocket, however it has two "hidden" compartments.  There are open spaces on both sides of the bag (I show them in the video). I used one of them to tuck in the long strap when I am not using it. 


The inside lining is deep brown.  This is very practical because it does not show dirt and will look good for a long time.

Last but not least, this bag looks great. I ordered the grey color and I think it looks very nice. The hardware is has silver finish.  I love this bag and I use it pretty much use it all the time.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment