Sunday, July 29, 2018

Product review: AUSDOM ANC8 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Over-Ear Headset



Ausdom ANC8 headphones work both as wired and wireless headphones. I thought the sound was equally good in both modes, and I could make the loudness as loud in both modes. I normally listen to the headphone with the sound down about half way, otherwise it is too loud for me.

The head set is extremely comfortable, it fits over my ears (not touching the ears) it can be adjusted in so many ways and it feels very comfortable for both me and my husband, even though our heads are shaped very differently.

Both the headphones and the head band are well padded.  The headphone cups have a lot of degrees of freedom: they both twist around and pivot up and down.  The headband can flexes easily to fit heads of different sizes. The pads are made out soft leather. While being super comfortable the sound isolation is not 100%. The comfort is comparable to my Bose headset, but not the sound isolation in Bose is better (but at a much higher price).

To test the sound I listened to several pieces of music I use to test headphone. Using the same piece of music allows me to compare different headphone in "apples to apples" comparison. As a stress test for the bass I use Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor. There are several section in Toccata which some headphones cannot handle they crackle or sound muddy.  Ausdom headphones did very well. The sound was crisp and the sound can be made very loud.

I had no problem pairing the headphones with my mobile devices for listening to music. To pair I needed to push down the on/off button until the light began flicking red/blue. Then the phone detected "Ausdom ANC8" and connected.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment