Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Product review: Haber Turkish Bath Towel, 100% cotton



I am very fond to Turkish towels in the kitchen and had owned them for years.  This is the first time I purchased a Turkish bath towel and I am very pleased with it.  It is made out of high quality cotton (100% cotton, made in India), it is very absorbent, and works great especially on my hair.  It is very soft to touch but does not have loops like a regular bath towel, so it is much lighter and thinner.  By now I washed it three times and it seems it becomes even softer with each wash.

I got the red color, I tested it for color fastness and it is slightly not color fast, the water became slightly pink. After tree washes I no longer see any color change in the water. I use cold water in my washing machine.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment