Monday, July 23, 2018

Product review: Melody House 3-Tier Metal Mesh Storage Shelf Organization



This metal shelf is roomy and it has a nice set of wheels that make it roll very well.

The size of each shelf is 13.75" x 17.75".  It can be use with and without the top handle. I am using the handle and the cart's total height is 34.25".

The assembly was fairly easy and took about 30 minutes.  The only problem I had that the screws included with the cart were a bit too short to hold the sides as well as I wanted, and I used my own longer screws which gave me a better hold.  The directions have no words but show the pictures with the order in which the cart should be assembled.  Even though the instructions are sparse they were sufficient to assemble the cart without problems.

The shelves are metal and made out of attractive mesh pattern. The mesh is fine enough that it hold small bottles without problems.

Overall, I am pleased with the cart.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment