Saturday, July 21, 2018

Product review: HBQ I7 TWS Twins Mini Bluetooth Earbud Wireless








These earbuds were a disappointment.  They comfortable, fairly light, and the sound is actually not bad, but I found it impossible to pair both earbuds.  I can only hear sound from one of them.  I am very experienced person with setting up wireless headphones yet despite reading and following instructions many times, I could not pair the two earbuds to each other.  The connection between them was lost as soon as I attempted to pair the pair with the phone.

In addition, I did not like that they require the use of special two headed cable to charge the earbuds.  If the cable breaks or if I lose it the earbuds are useless. Many earbuds use standard micro USB  cable and it is so much better as I have plenty of spares.

These earbuds looks promissing and inexpensive, but not being able to pair both of them is a deal breaker.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment