Sunday, July 15, 2018

Product review: Alloyseed Portable Tire Inflator with Auto Shut Off


This is a very fast tire inflator.  It works much faster than my old air pump.  My favorite feature is that it has auto shut-off when it reaches the pressure I pre-set in advance. I do not have to stop and measure the pressure until I get it right.  The valve has a lever closure, so very little air escapes when I open and close it. I prefer it to the valve that require screwing in.

I attached video you see how I set it to the goal of 33 PSI.   When I set it to 33 PSI my 4 tires ended either with 32PSI.  At each step I double checked the pressure with a different pressure meter and the pressure was correct.

This inflator has a long power cable that allows me to reach the front and the back tires easily.  In addition it has a fairly long air hose that reaches the nozzle even if it is at the top of the wheel.  The unit weighs 1 pounds and 14.4 oz.

The unit is easy to operate: pressing 'M' button on the front of the pump changes pressure unit (bal Kpa, psi,kg/cm). Up and down arrows change the pressure.  Big on/off button starts/ends the air flow.  The light on the unit is not super bright, but it is okay.  The light has sos mode and warning light, the mode can be changed by pressing the button on the front.

I also like how easy it is to pack up.  The power cord wraps around a wheel in the back,  The tire hose easily fits into a compartment on the side.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment