Saturday, July 7, 2018

Product Review: iHuniu IHN10157 Precision Screwdriver Set



This tool kit really shines especially in comparison to my old tool kit. I hoped to find a tool kit that is better in two areas where the old tool kit falls shot and iHuniu does:

1) iHuniu case holds all tool tips well. Even if I turn the case upside down or shake it every tip stays in its slot. My old took kit case does not hold the tips well, sometimes when the case is tipped during storage the tips fall out so I have to put tips back into their slots. Not with iHuniu!

2) Every tip in iHuniu kit is labeled with an engraved size so you know exactly what each tip is. Common sense, right? But not all tool kits label tips. My old tool tips have no labels so by now I am not sure what each tip is, I just have to eye ball their size.

The tools are machined well - every tip has nice clean edges.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment