Sunday, January 8, 2017

Product review: La Cle LA-033 Cow Leather Handbag - foldable

There are a couple of things about this bag that I really like.  First, as you see it has rather striking coloring.  I often gets comments on how this bag looks.  Second, this bag folds to be be flat.  This is very handy when travelling, I can fold it flat in the luggage and carry a large carry on bag. Once I arrive to my destination I can take out my nice cute bag.  The third thing that I liked that it came with two shoulder straps.  Not sure if it is a packing mistake or if it is designed to be this way but the two straps give me an option to carry this bag behind my back (like a back pack). If my hands are busy carrying groceries or something else, I use this bag as a backpack and don't have to worry about it slipping off my shoulder.





On the inside it has one large open compartment, and three pockets: one zipped and two open.

It is made out of leather. What allows it to fold is that it is made out of panel of leather connected by  canvas.  The only down side of this design is that the bag is not water proof.  The water can get in through the fabric channels between the leather panels.  Cleaning recommendations are to clean it with a dry cloth.  This bag does not like water!


Overall, cute, has a couple of unique features, but keep it packed away during rain.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment