Monday, January 23, 2017

Product review: Image Fitness Tracker with touch screen

This watch has just three functions date/time, steps, and distance and it is very simple to use. Just touch the finger print icon and it flips between time, steps, and distance.  This is exactly what I want during a work out.  Some fitness trackers have a lot of options and menus and  a complex navigation path to see the what I want to see. All I want is steps, distance and time and this is exactly what this watch gives me.


To recharge the watch you need to pop it out of the band and attach a special recharge dongle which plugs into USB port.  I do this several time a week.  So far no signs of the band stretching out. Time will tell how it holds up over time. 

To latch the band with one hand I insert and tighten the tongue first and then push down on the tab. This watch is extremely light (0.8 oz) and it is waterproof.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment