Monday, January 9, 2017

Food review: Newtons Fruit Chewy Cookies, Whole Grain Triple Berry

My new favorite Newtons Cookie

On my last trip to the local supermarket I thought I grabbed a box of Fig Newtons and only when I got home I realized that it was a box of Triple Berry Newtons instead of my old favorite.  When I bit into it I was pleasantly surprised - the texture and taste were similar to my old favorite but with a slightly tarter flavor. I love it! 

Triple Berry Newtons
Service cookies 2 cookies (29 gram)
Servings per Container 12
Calories 100 (calories from fat 15)
Total fat 1.5g 2%
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 100mg 4%
Potassium 45 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
Protein Less than 1g

This is now my new favorite cookie!   The only problem for me now that they so delicious is hard to stop at just one or two.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment