Friday, January 13, 2017

Product review: Heat Holder Women's Original Thermal Heat Holders Socks





My feet always get very cold in the winter. I even purchased electric booties to warm up my feet when they get painfully cold. Since I purchased Heat Holders I have not had to resort to the electric booties. These sock's warmth exceeded my expectations. On outside they look like regular socks, on the inside they have a very thick plush pile. In attached video I show the outside and the inside of a sock.

✔ The socks material content is 91% Acrylic, 5% Nyln, 3% Polyester, 1% Elastane.
✔ The socks are fairly color fast. I did the first wash by hand to see if they will bleed indigo blue, but they did not. The discoloration of water was minimal.
✔ The socks are fairly thick, so they may not fit into tight slippers/shoes/boots.
✔ The sizes run large. My shoe size is 7. I purchased Women 5-9. By the end of the day the sock stretches out and the sock heel is no longer in the right place. But they are so warm that I don't care where the heel is, I bought several more pairs.

The only thing I do not like about the socks is that they are shipped stapled through the sock with a plastic staple which can cause damage to the sock, which is what happened to the first pair of the socks I received..  When I attempted to issue an Amazon return for the first pair, it was marked as non-returnable item. However a chat with Amazon representative and the fact that the socks were still in original packaging got me a return label. If the Amazon return does not work for some reason, another option is to contact customer service directly at Heat Holders web site, the web site name is included on the back of the packaging.

My feet are very happy in these socks. Since my original purchase I ordered 2 more pairs. I now own black, grey, and blue. Also note that all three colors are color fast.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment