Saturday, May 31, 2014

Product review: THERA°PEARL Neck Wrap


If you open my refrigerator you will see a shelf full of various ice packs. I have a bad back and get migraines, all of them get better when treated with cold. Before I tried "Therapearls" the ice pack I used most is "Ace Reusable Cold Compress". I like it for two reasons - it remains flexible when cold so I can shape it as needed and it does not sweat as it warms up.

The same two aspects which are important to me are true for Therapearl. This pack remains flexible after it is frozen, and it does not sweat is it cools. The shape is very nice. I keep it on my shoulders and sometimes for a headache I put on top of my head. When I put this pack on top of my head it covers a larger area than any other of my packs and the shape is rounded which works quite well.

The pack stays cold for about 20 minutes, and then needs to be kept in the freezer for 2 hours to provide the next 20 minute treatment. This is by design and also true of for ACE packs. That's why I have so many of them, this allows me to swap out the new ones while the recently used one chills.

This pack also works as hot pack by heating it in the microwave between 60 and 40 seconds depending on the power of your microwave.

I find this packs shape and coldness works very well for me. So far it is holding up well. I will post an update if it starts leaking prematurely.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★



Ali Julia review

No comments:

Post a Comment