Monday, May 12, 2014

Product review: Rii® i8+ Wireless 2.4G Mini Keyboard and mouse for Google Android Devices (Smart TV)


Rii remote control works very well with my Android TV. I also tested that it works with my Windows laptop and my Linux desktop however I found that the keyboard is too small for how I used the PCs. However for the smart TV it is perfect. The touch pad is very sensitive and it is easy to control the cursor with it. The keyboard has three ways to do selections, there are keys on the keyboard for left and right mouse click (2 sets of keys on the left hand side, and two other keys next to the touch pad). But I prefer the third method - tapping on the touch pad. Single tap is the left mouse click, double tap is the right mouse click, to scroll I move up or down with my two fingers. The keyboard also has a lot of short cuts, a button for search, a button for mail, a control for music (volume, and next/forward).

The entire keyboard controller is 5.75" wide x 3.5" front to back. They keyboard has nice feel to it, the keys are hard plastic with mat rubberised finished. They keys are pretty small (3/8") but well spaced out, so when when I press one key I don't press the neighboring key.

This is a very nice controller, a perfect match for my Android TV. Much nicer than having a separate mouse/keyboard to control it. It works well and it looks kind of cool.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment