Sunday, May 4, 2014

Product review: Silicone Basting Brush & Pastry Brush


I like kitchen tools that make my life easier. This silicon pastry brush replaced my old pastry brush because it is easier to clean. It is nubs are made out of silicone and the handle is transparent plastic. It it easy to clean it by just putting it into the dishwasher. Silicone does not absorb foods or scents so it really works well in the kitchen.

It has 4 rows of nubs (see video), 13 and 14 nubs in each row. Each nub is 1.5" long and ends with a little ball at the end. The handle is 6.5" long and has a loop at the end so it can hung.

By comparison to natural bristles the silicone brush nubs are much softer. In my experience so far the brush carries a little less liquid than the brush with natural bristles.

I like it, my old brush is going to take a long rest in the kitchen draw.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment