Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Product review: YESPURE Crossbody Case for Google Pixel 6 Pro, with laynard


 

 
I was attracted to the Yespure case because of the lanyard. Pixel6 Pro is rather large, and I thought wearing it on the lanyard might be safer than in a pocket. The lanyard worked pretty well, but the case bulders away from the glass in the button area for about ¾ of the inch, exposing the glass edge and making it sit less secure in the case, which is particularly important when the case is dangling from my neck. I thought the quality of workmanship was not the best.

Another surprise was that there were no cut out for the buttons. I think cut-outs provide extra hold for the phone, and the phone bulges away from the body exactly where the buttons were pressed into the case form.

A note for Tesla owners is that this case does not fit the wireless pad of the car due to the rings on the bottom. Pixel6 Pro is a large phone, so it just fits with another case, but this makes the phone too big to fit.

I like the lanyard, but the case itself less me unsatisfied.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆  

No comments:

Post a Comment