Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Product review: Foot Warmer Electric, 3 Timer & 3 Temperature Control Foot Heating Pads,Brown 14" x 14"




This is an electric pocket with heat elements for feet.  The warmth is generated only on the bottom of the pocket and not over the entire surface; the top just keeps the warmth inside the pocket. The pocket is 14" x 14", so you need to keep your feet fairly close together.  The pocket is divided into two parts, locking in how your feet have to be positioned; I would have preferred one big opening to angle the foot as I wish.  I do not like sitting with my feet so close together so that I can warm only one foot at a time.
 
The pocket has a controller that controls the heat level. The manual is NOT aimed at the USA audience; all temperature levels are given in Celsius.  I looked at conversion for the manual, and the temperature can be controlled from a high of 140 °F to a low of 113 °F. The timer options are 30/45/60 minutes.

The warmer comes with a relatively short USB cable of 56".  AC converter is not included.  The foot warmer can run from an external battery bank, but it does take a lot of energy, so you need several power banks to run it all day.

My feet always get cold in the winter, and it will be nice to add this heated pocket to my collection of electric socks, electric insoles, and electric booties.  However, by comparison with other products, is not at the top of the options.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment